Saturday, November 22, 2008

Kaden and His Best Friend





Kaden is on the move at the speed of lightning nowadays(on his bottom).He follows the dog around like a sheep and she LOVES him as she gets plenty of titbits.He has started stroking her and touching her sometimes more gently than others.The other day i was at the cooker and he was right next to the dog looking out of the back door slapping the side of her(thinking he was being gentle).He also throws her food allover the floor - he's a nightmare,i need eyes in the back of my head!!
Last night we had a night out - a leaving party for a freind of mine who's emmigrating to Austrailia next week.We all went and Kaden stayed awake and was quite happy looking around watching everything that was going on.On the way home the snow was coming down and the kids were desperate to get up in the morning to see if the snow was lying thick.
We woke up the snow lying today much to the girls delight and Kaden's been loving looking out the window watching his sisters playing in it.
I got the 2nd results back yesterday of my ammnio and the baby is fine and has no genetic disorders.
Thats a big weight off my mind.

2 comments:

mummy to angel SKYLA said...

wow Kaden looks so good. He sure is a handsome little man. Thats fantastic news about the baby. I have my scan on the 27th Nov. I am also getting Skylas autopsy final report on the same day. I am dreading it. I wish it wasnt on the same day but its the only time i can get it. Have you found out yet what you are having or is it a surprise. I hope i can find out at my scan. We will talk again soon. Take care.

Tara Bennett said...

Oh man he is a cutie!