Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Scan


I had my detailed scan yersterday.All looks fine and the baby seems to be growing well.The sonographer had a good look over the baby and measured the head,thigh bone and other areas.She said everything looks fine,but they will check the babys heart in detail at my next scan in 2 weeks.We asked if the stomach was in the right place and she said yes 'why do you ask this'.We told her our last baby was born with a diaphragmatic hernia,so she reasured us the diagphram was there,but this is something they will keep an eye on in future scans.
On to Kaden - he's a little monkey he is into everything!!Today he was in the bedroom trying to put his sisters hairband on (shhhhh dont tell his dad!)
And this weekend Brooke ,Kadens oldest sister is 13 - so shes having some friend over for a sleepover so we'll have a busy house.

1 comment:

mummy to angel SKYLA said...

Im so glad everything is coming along good with the bubby. I have my 18wk scan next week then a ECHO the following week. Let us know how it all goes. I will try to get pics to upload at my next scan. Take care Gil

Kristy, mum to angel SKYLA