Wednesday, December 31, 2008

'Happy New Year'


I got a phone call from the newspaper Yesterday - saying they were looking over some stories they have done in the past,and would it be ok for them to do a follow up on Kaden.So today a photographer came round to take some photos.Kaden was not amused!!He wanted some pics of Kaden standing.Kaden kept making a run for the stairs...this is Kadens new trick - climbing the stairs (All day long!).
Hopefuly he got a few decent photo's.
I also had the midwife today for a check-up.All went well,she checked the babys heartbeat and also my blood pressure which normaly kreeps up later in pregnacy.But today she said my blood pressurewas the lowest she'd seen it...which is great.My next appointment to see the midwife is in 4 weeks for bloods - something i'm not keen on,but has to be done.
'Happy New Year' to all from the Browns xx

No comments: