Sunday, March 1, 2009

Back to Doctor

I took Kaden back to the doctor on Thursday as he'd been fevered and coughing all night Wednesday.The doctor checked him over and said he heard something in his chest and because of his history he would give Kaden an antibiotic for a weeks course and to also keep giving Kaden calpol to keep his temperature down.
Since Thursday Kaden has been up and down,he follows me round the house saying hug..hug all day long.I hate to see him so miserable.Every night Kaden cant get slept for coughing and the last 2 nights i've switched off his pump during the night as he's being sick with coughing.
Tonight we are all having a early night with the hope of getting some sleep - although we better get used to sleepless nights as its only 6 weeks until baby brown appears!!

1 comment:

Vicki Jensen said...

I hope Kaden starts to feel better very soon!! I loved the photo of him sleeping on the treadmill!
Vicki