Tuesday, October 7, 2008

From 3 to 4

We found out a few weeks ago - i'm pregnant(total surprise!)Today i had my 12 week scan.I explained i'm anxouis about this pregnancy,just incase anything should/would be wrong.They have booked me in for an amnio at 16 weeks and thereafter i have a scan booked for 20 weeks and 22 weeks.The doctor also booked my c-section today for the 15th April 2009 - sounds ages away but'll soon come round.At the scan today they couldnt tell quite yet if all is well but hopefuly by next time we'll have a better idea.We're just keeping our finger crossed all will be well.

4 comments:

mummy to angel SKYLA said...

Congratulations on the new bub. I hope everything goes well with this pregnancy. You must be so excited. We want another one too but are really worried that something might be wrong. I guess we just got to stay positive and hope that all is well. So your off to Perth. We are in Sydney, NSW. Along way from Perth. You should have a ball over there. Have a fun and safe trip.

Kristy

Gina said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so happy for you and I am sure everything will be fine.

Cindy said...

Congrats!!!

Vicki Jensen said...

How exciting! I'm so happy for you and will pray for a completely uneventful pregnancy! I can't wait to see some ultrasound pics.

Vic