Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Funny


Kaden has become quite funny these days.He follows me everywhere on his little train,and opens the cupboards in the kitchen and pull things out.I cant even go to the bathroom but a little face appears at the door!He was in the kitchen yesterday with his hand in the dogs bowl throwing her food everywhere,(if its not his hands thats in her bowl its his feet)and having a little taste at the same time!!If he's not spinning around on his train he's bum shuffling across the floor (which he's perfecting at a good speed also).I suppose i should be making the most of it while he's not walking ,as he'll be 100 times worse when he is!

1 comment:

Vicki Jensen said...

Jack is at the same point. I think he'll walk soon and I'm excited and dreading it at the same time.

Kaden is as cute as ever!